Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) Registration For The 2018 Botswana Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE).
PSLE Admission / Registration 2018
Registered BEC PSLE Centres
- The 2018 Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE) registration will start on the 15th January to 28th February 2018.
All Private Primary Schools or Centres are expected to pay examination fees as follows :
Administration Fee Subject Fee
P20.00 per candidate P100.00 per subject per candidate
After capturing of the candidate’s information in the examinations system, Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) will forward to the private centre the invoice showing outstanding fees and method of payments.
Upon completion of the registration forms, centres may send the forms by post to the:
Botswana Examinations Council,
Private Bag 0070
Alternatively, they can send the application forms by courier or hand deliver them to BEC at Plot 54864, KT Motsete Road. The telephone number is 3650700.
- Application for BEC Centre Status
Those Institutions that wish to register as BEC PSLE centres are required to submit letters of application to BEC before 15th January 2018 so that an inspection may be carried out before awarding or denying individual centres a centre status.
Individual private candidates may register for 2018 PSLE at the following centres:
- Naledi Education Centre (Gaborone)
- Gabane Private School (Gabane)
- Disoli’s Building and Civil Construction (Gaborone)
- Bosele Private School (Gaborone Block 6)
- List of Universities in Botswana
- BGCSE Past Papers PDF
- PSLE Results 2017 Botswana
- JCE Results 2017 Botswana
- BGCSE Results 2017 Botswana
- PSLE Admission / Registration