BGCSE Past Papers Mathematics PDF [DOWNLOAD] Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) candidates can download Mathematics question papers for Botswana General Certificate of Secondary Education (BGCSE).
BGCSE Past Papers Mathematics PDF:
- We checked Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) official web portal but they did not upload any BGCSE i.e. senior secondary Mathematics question papers with answers. But students can download BGCSE Mathematics Syllabus from the BEC web portal.
- As part of the Senior Secondary Education, this Mathematics Assessment Syllabus is designed to assess candidates who have completed a two-year course based on the Senior secondary Mathematics Teaching Syllabus.
- Candidates will be assessed on either the core Mathematics past papers. The core paper is examined in two written papers. The extended Mathematics paper is examined by three written papers. The papers are described in the Scheme of Assessment.
- Core: Candidates will sit two written papers (Papers 1 and 2). They will be graded on a scale C – G.
- Extended: This is intended for candidates who are expected to achieve grade C or better on the core syllabus.
0. BGCSE Past Papers [ALL SUBJECTS]
1. PSLE Results 2017 Botswana
2. JCE Results 2017 Botswana
3. BGCSE Results 2017 Botswana
4. www.bec.co.bw Results 2017
BGCSE Mathematics Question Pattern
Candidates will sit the core papers (Papers 1 and 2), and an extra written paper (Paper 3) which will contain questions on both the core and the extended syllabus. They will be graded on a scale A – G.
- Paper 1: Written Time Duration 1 hour 30 minutes: Total 50 marks
- Paper 2: Written Time Duration 2 hours: Total 75 marks
- Paper 3: Written Time Duration 2 hours 30 minutes: Total 125 marks
The content is divided into five sections, each of which corresponds to a well-defined area of mathematics. These are:
- 1. Number
- 2. Measure
- 3. Algebra
- 4. Geometry
- 5. Statistics and Probability.
BEC BGCSE Mathematics Past Papers
Botswana Examinations Council Plot 54864
K.T. Motsete Road
Private Bag 0070
BotswanaPhone: +267 365 0700
For updates : Website: http://www.bec.co.bw/assessment-tools/schemes-of-assessment/bgcse-syllabus