KCPE 2017 Results @ How to Check?: The Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) is a certificate awarded to students after completing the approved eight-year course in primary education in Kenya. In this page, we will discuss How to check KCPE Results 2017 online?
- Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) is administered the Primary Education in Kenya under the Ministry of Education. Every year this exam time conducted in the second week of November and takes four days.
- Primary education in Kenya begins at the age of 5 to 7 after completion of a year of kindergarten commonly known as Nursery School or pre-unit. The first class or year of primary school is known as Standard 1, the final year as Standard 8 and primary school children are known as pupils. The school year at both primary and secondary levels begins in January and ends in November. Students get 3 school vacations in April, August, and December.
Updates on 21st Nov. 2017:
- Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) results 2017 announced on today.
- The KCPE candidates can check results through SMS by sending their index number to 22252 or on the KNEC website.
- The top 2017 KCPE candidate scored 455 out of 500 marks. 9,846 pupils managed to surpass the 400 mark.
KCPE candidates get wrong results as Knec vows to tackle issue
Subjects in KCPE:
- The subjects examined are Maths, English, Swahili, Social Studies, Science and Religious Studies (Christian/Islamic/Hindu). Social Studies includes a bit of Kenyan History, Civil education, current County system of government as well as all the Religious Studies. Each subject is worth a maximum of 100 marks. Each candidate is, therefore, able to earn a maximum of 500 marks.
How to check KCPE Results 2017?
- Kenya National Examinations Council allows candidates and their parents to check the KCPE exam results through online and SMS. Sending your index number to 22252 or on the KNEC website.
Solution 1:- Check KCPE 2017 Results Online:
- The Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) examination – This is the exam which is done after one completes his primary (elementary) education. This is when one is in standard eight. After completing the exam, one can proceed to secondary school.
- Results are then announced by the Minister for Education some three or four days after Christmas day. Students can print KCPE Examination Result Slip online through KNEC Portal online. Check below for details steps.
- Step 1: Open Your Laptop or Mobile Web Browser.
- Step 2: In Address Bar type “www.knec-portal.ac.ke“
- Step 3: Find “2017 Online Result Slip“.
- Step 4: Click on the option.
- Step 5: KCPE – RESULT SLIPS window will open.
- Step 6: Enter Your “User Name” and “Password”.
- Step 7: Click on the “Login” Button.
- Step 8: Enter Your “KCPE 2017 Index Number”.
- Step 9: Enter Your “Examination Year” as 2017.
- Step 10: Click on “Find” Button.
- Final step- Subject wise results of KCPE 2017 will displayed.
Solution 2:- Check KCPE Results 2017 by SMS :
- Send SMS with your <<Index Number>> to 22252
- Send SMS with your <<04122101001>> to 22252
- Chief Executive Officer
P.O. Box: 73598 00200,
- Head Office
National Housing Corporation (NHC) House,
Aga Khan Walk,