Rwanda REB Results 2017-2018: www.reb.rw result 2018 by National Examinations Results – The Rwanda National Examinations Council (RNEC) is responsible for the overall administration, regulation, and supervision of national examinations and accreditation in primary and secondary school in Rwanda.
Rwanda Education Board (REB) established on 07/12/2010 to improve Rwanda Education quality, building the capacities and management of teachers, loans, and scholarships, monitor the distance learning program, and promote the use of information and communication technology in education.
Rwanda Education Board (REB), Rwanda is responsible for conducting expatiation likes
- A’LEVEL (S6) : Advanced Secondary School level
- O’LEVEL (S3) : Ordinary Secondary School level
- PRIMARY (P6): Primary Leaving National Examination:
REB Result 2017-2018:
- REB Rwanda is also responsible for the publication of Primary to Advance level national examinations results. Rwanda Education Board (REB) allows students to check the reb result in a very easy ways. REB also Analyse results and produce performance statistics.
- REB announced their result in web portal www.reb.rw, once the results are published candidates or schools whose results are withheld or cancelled is also notified by the board.
- All results will be issued by REB as soon as the award and processing of marks are completed for each centre. A list of all candidates showing their subject results and their overall performance will be printed and candidates will be able to view their results online through SMS on mobile phones or on the website. The result slips for individual candidates will also be printed and delivered to examination centres.
REB Results Released Date:
- In last year i.e. 2016 The Rwanda National Examinations Council (RNEC) announced National Examination results like Senior Six or S6 National Examination Results on 18th February 2017 and P6 & S3 National Examination Results announced on 14th January 2017.
- The performance of every candidate shall be given a grade for each subject and a result slip issued accordingly, indicating the overall performance of the candidate.
- Grades are awarded on a 9 point scale from 1 to 9 and a 6 point scale for A-level results from A to E for Principal passes and S for Subsidiary passes determined by establishing the position of a candidate’s raw marks on a frequency distribution curve.
- The pass mark is 3 subsidiary passes in the principal subjects. To qualify for Higher Education, a candidate at A’ Level must also obtain 2 principals at E in two principal subjects with a minimum of 13 points.
Rwanda National Examinations:
National examination is conducted for :
Workforce Development Authority (WDA) is responsible for conducting TVET National Exams.
Primary Leaving National Examination:
- Primary Leaving National Examination also is known as P6, candidates will be eligible for the examination if they have completed six years of Primary Education. They must be presented by their schools as there are no private candidates at this level.
Ordinary Level National Examination:
- Ordinary Level National Examination: also known as S3 candidates will be eligible if they have completed three years of Secondary Education. Only candidates presented by their school head teachers are eligible for this examination. They may be asked for proof of having sat the primary leaving examinations.
Advanced Level National Examination:
Advanced Level National Examination also is known as S6.
- A school candidate must be a bonafide student who has been studying continuously for three years, after the Ordinary Level National Examination, in a Secondary School recognized as eligible to present candidates for the advanced Level National Examination
- A private candidate is one who is not entitled to enter as a school candidate but is eligible to register and sit for the examination in conformity with entry requirements stipulated by the Board.
REB National Examinations Results 2017:
- REB provides a technological solution to check the REB National Examinations Results 2017 in a quick and easy way. Students and parents may check the national exams like Primary, Ordinary Level and Advanced Level results by online and SMS.
REB Examinations Results by Online:
To check the results online we have given details step by instructions to check Rwanda REB Results.
- Step 1: Open your Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome)
- Step 2: Type in address bar http://220.127.116.11
- Step 3: At the right sidebar check for “Search Result“
- Step 4: Select the Exam Name
- Step 5: Enter Your Registration No of the Selected Exam Name.
- Final Step: Click on the “Search Button”
Now your selected REB National Examinations Results will be displayed, you can download the result or print it for future purpose.
REB Examinations Results Via SMS
Students can access their RNEC results on phone by writing P6, S3 and S6 – index number and send SMS to 4891 or call 4848 a free line.
- Adika P603030902020 wohereze kuri 4891
- Adika S30101010OLC028 wohereze kuri 4891
- Adika S604055MEG017 wohereze kuri 4891