JC or Form 3 results 2018-19 :JC Results 2018 Swaziland also known as Form 3 results 2018: Junior Certificate (JC) exam results 2017-2018 by Examinations Council of Swaziland @ www.examscouncil.org.sz 2017-2018. The Examination Council of Swaziland (ECOS) is a semi-Govt. organisation administers Junior Certificate (JC) examination.
JC Results Swaziland | Form 3 results 2017-2018:
- Junior Certificate exam in Swaziland conducted by Examination Council of Swaziland (ECOS) in the month of October and Junior Certificate Results publish on January every year.
- After successfully qualified the Swaziland Primary Certificate (SPC) exam students get the admission into Junior schools. Before going Secondary Education students should qualified Junior Certificate (JC) exam which is administered by ECOS.
- There is an external public examination (Junior Certificate) at the end of the junior secondary that learners have to pass in order to progress to the senior secondary level.
How to check JC or Form 3 results 2017-2018
- In this page we will discuss in details how to check JC (Form 3) Swaziland results 2018-19 online and offline. There are many ways to get the results. It’s obvious that pupils and their parents in rush to check the Form 3 results.
- First, you need the exact date of publishing Junior Certificate (JC) results. Normally ECOS publish the JC results by 1st week of January in every year. Students must connect with our social networking pages (like Facebook) to get all updates in a daily basis.
Form 3 results 2018 via SMS:
- Students can check Form 3 results 2018 via SMS, if you have no internet connection or you find low-speed connection then you should check your result by using SMS.
- Go to write SMS ->>
- Type << Centre No & Candidate No>> send it to 3535
- e.g. 4001-1001 (8 digits).
- E2.85/SMS. Ts & Cs apply.
JC / Form 3 result Online 2017:
Candidates can check the JC / Form 3 result Online by year wise (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) and school name wise. Examination Council of Swaziland allows students to check the results online. They also published the Candidates Merit List (Top 50) summarized centre performance. Check below the steps for the JC results 2018.
- Step 1: Open Internet Browser.
- Step 2: Visit www.examscouncil.org.sz
- Step 3: Check menu bar “Results” option.
- Step 4: From the drop-down list click “JC Results” option.
- From this step, candidates can check the results in following ways
• Subject Performance (Country Figures)
• Subject Performance (Country Figures)
• Summary Centre Performance
• Centre Performance (By Subject)
• Subject Performance (By Centre)
• Subject Performance by Gender
- Last step: click on the link you wish to check.
Junior Certificate Results 2018: Analyse
- First Ministry of Education and Training headquarters will announce or published a press release or in the press conference about the publication of JC results 2018. In 2015 JC results pass percentage was 81.19%. In the same year, 14,404 pupils appeared in this exam which is 9.64% more pupils appeared compare with 2014.
- According to Junior Certificate (Form 3) exam rules to qualify this exam pupils required to score 40 percent passing mark in different subject groups such as English Language, English Literature, Siswati or French to name a few.Pupils needed to have passed at least six subjects in order to proceed to Form IV.
- According to statistics, the 2015 pass rate was the lowest followed by that of 2008 which stood at 81.20 percent. The 2012 pass rate was at 81.35 percent followed by 2008 with 81.88 percent. The highest pass rate recorded was in 2005 at 83.94 percent. It was an increase from 2004’s 83.21 percent.
- J.C learners who could not pass form 3 and wish to repeat failed subjects so that they can later join the conventional school system to continue with their schooling. Subjects like Additional Mathematics, Book-keeping &Accounts, English Language, English Literature, History, Integrated Science, Mathematics, SiSwati, Geography, Business Studies.
P.O. Box 1394,
Telephone: +2682417 8000
Fax: +2682416 2862
Website : http://www.examscouncil.org.sz/