- This is offered to candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level. The ACSEE exam is conducted in the first week of May every year.
- The objectives of this examination are to assess the learner’s knowledge and ability to pursue with further education such as diploma and degree courses; to examine the extent to which the learners can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large. Therefore, candidates at this level are expected to possess the following skills in a broad range of activities: knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation.
- This examination is offered to candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level.
ACSEE Results 2018 via SMS:
- necta tanzania national examination result : – allow students to check the “ACSEE Results 2018-2019” by sms through mobile phone. If you do not have Internet connectivity then you may check the “Matokeo kidato cha sita 2018 via SMS” to get the result check the SMS process below.
Get Result Via SMS:
- Go to write message and type <<matokeo*centre number*candidate number*exam type*exam year >>
- matokeo*P01010501*1001*acsee*2018 (Send SMS to 15311)
Get Rank Via SMS
- Go to write message and type << rank*centre number*exam type*exam year >>
- DIV III G/STUDIES – ‘F’ HISTORY – ‘E’ GEOGR – ‘S’ KISWAHILI – ‘S’
- rank* C01125*acsee*2018 (Send SMS to 15311)
Cost per SMS is Tshs 200/=
This service is only available for Tigo, Vodacom and Zantel subscribers.
Matokeo kidato cha sita 2018/19
From 2016 the National Examination Council Of Tanzania (NECTA) developed online Matokeo ya Mtihani wa Kidato cha Sita through official website (www.necta.go.tz acsee 2018). Now students of Tanzania can check their Advance Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results 2017/2018 online. Check below for step by step guide to get the result online.
- Step 1 : visit www.necta.go.tz
- Step 2 : Find the “Result” in Main Menu and Click on “Search” from submenu.
- Step 3 : The “Search Result” window will appear shown in below.
- Step 4: Select your “Year” as 2018
- Step 5: Select “Exam Type” as ACSEE.
- Step 6: Enter Your “Candidate number” (Form ACSEE)
- Final Step: Click on “Request” button.
N.B.: Do not forget to save/download the acsee results 2018/2019 for future reference.
The Execultive Secretary,
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania;
P.O. BOX 2624 OR 32019 ;
Tel: +255-22-2700493 – 6/9;
Website : http://www.necta.go.tz