Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) UCE Results 2017: According to the latest news by the Office of the Prime Minister auditorium, By Uganda’s education and sports minister, First Lady Janet Museveni, today (07/02/2018) Uganda Certificate of Education Examination (UCE) results 2018 will release. UNEB official portal is uneb.ac.ug is responsible for conducting UCE exams and published UCE results. So read this article and get all the information about UCE 2017-2018 exams results. UCE Results 2017-2018 Uganda’s secondary education system.
- UCE Results – Uganda Certificate of Education Examination for 2017 will be announced on February 2018 by Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB). The Honourable Minister of Educations, Uganda with National
Examinations Board will present to you Results for the year 2017 Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) Examination for the release date to the public, in accordance with Section 4(2) of the UNEB Act, Cap 137, Laws of Uganda.
UCE 2017 results release date:
- The examination was conducted between 12th October and 17th November 2017 under the theme
‘Embracing Innovations in Technology for Quality Assessment’. Last year Uganda’s education and sports minister, released the results of the 2016 Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) on 29th January 2017. In this, we hope the UCE results likely to be announced on between January 28 to February 5, 2018.
- The 2017 Uganda Certificate of Education results will be released on Wednesday 7th February 2018.
Subjects in UCE:
- English Language, Christian RelEduc Islamic RelEduc History, Geography, Mathematics, Agriculture, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Art, Art (IPS), Commerce.
UCE Results Summary:
- Candidature increased by 2,748 (0.9%) from 310,414 in 2014 to 313,171 in 2015. Of these, 143,746 (45.9%) were USE beneficiaries. In keeping with the 2015 Theme, 310,266 candidates (99.0%) were registered through the e-Registration process. UCE examination centres which presented candidates increased from 3,020 in 2014, to 3,329, an increase of 309 centres.
- Statistics of the number of candidates who registered for and those who sat the UCE examination for the last 5 years is given in Table below.
How to get UCE Results 2017:
- In keeping with the Theme of embracing innovations in technology, UCE results will be uploaded to school portals. Heads of UCE examination Centres can download the results from the comfort of their offices. However, result lists are still available and may be collected from UNEB offices at Ntinda starting from the end of January. Apart from the school result lists, no individual results will be available from UNEB offices.
- UCE Result slips and certificates remain the only authentic proof of performance, and candidates should collect these from their schools where they registered.
How to get UCE Results 2017 via USSD and SMS
- Candidates, their parents and any other person wishing to access results may do so through their mobile phones. Go to the ‘Message’menu and type UCE, leave space, then type the correct index number of the candidate; e.g. U0001/001. Send to 6600 on the MTN, WARID, AIRTEL and ORANGE networks.
- UCE <<space>> Index number
- e.g. UCE U1100/023
UGANDA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS BOARD
P.O. Box 7066,KAMPALA, Uganda
Ntinda Tel: 0417-773100, 0414-289397
KyambogoTel: 0312 260753, 0414 289399, 286173
Fax: 0312 260752
E-mail: email@example.comWebsite: www.uneb.ac.ug