ECZ Grade 7 Results 2017 Zambia : Examinations Council of Zambia Grade 7 Results 2017 can view on ECZ Web Portal www.exams-council.org.zm also known as G7 Results one of the most important functions of the Examinations Council of Zambia to conduct Grade seven examinations and published the grade 7 results.
ECZ Grade 7 Results 2017 Zambia:
- Primary Education in Zambia is the foundation of everyone who gets into school, going from grade 1 – 7 with students than expected to pass the exams set by the Examination Council of Zambia at the end of the grade 7 school year.
- Candidates entering for the Grade 7 Examination must have completed seven years of Primary Education as per requirements of the Zambian curriculum.
ACCESSING 2017 GRADE 7 AND 9 RESULTS VIA YOUR MOBILE PHONE
You are now aware that the 2017 Grade 7 and Grade 9 Examination results were released on 22nd December 2017 in Lusaka. Here is how you check the results using your mobile phone:
1. You open the new message pad on your Mobile Phone
2. Type the full Examination Number (Leave Space)
3. Type the Examination Year (Leave Space)
4. Type the Examination Grade and
5. Send to 8383
For example: 17345678912 2017 G7 and send to 8383
17345678912 2017 G9 and send to 8383
The SMS Service is available on all the networks in Zambia- that is MTN, ZAMTEL and AIRTEL. The SMS cost is K4 per successful transmission.
NOTE: Candidates however, are advised to go and collect the original transcripts of results from the SCHOOL OR EXAMINATION CENTRE where they wrote the examinations from, and NOT from the Examinations Council of Zambia or any Ministry of General Education Offices.
Please, take this as official notification.
Grade 7 Results 2017 Zambia Release Date:
- Examinations Council of Zambia generally published Grade 7 ECZ Results 2017 Zambia in the month December. ECZ will award certificates to candidates who pass the G7 primary examinations conducted by the council.
G7 Exam Subjects 2017:
The candidates are only guaranteed admission to the secondary School of their choice if they meet the cut-off point. The Subjects offered are.
- Creative and Technology Studies
- Integrated Science
- Social and Development Studies
- Special Papers 1 and 2
- Zambian Language (optional)
The Grade 7 Examination is composite because it a multiple choice type of assessment and candidate results are subjected to a selection process in order to progress to the Secondary School of their choice if they meet the cut-off point.
Grade 7 Cut off Points for Results:
- In the selection process to Grade eight (G8) the candidate has to pass in any four (4) subjects plus the Special Papers 1 and 2.
- So there will be total SIX subjects in order to obtain a certificate.
- The cut-off point is determined by various education stakeholders based on the available school spaces in a given year.
- This means that cut-off points vary from one place to the next. Candidates who meet the examinations are awarded a certificate.
How to get ECZ Grade 7 Results 2017 Zambia:
- Once the Honourable Minister of General Education announced at a media about the Grade 7 Results 2017 students will be able to check the results. Last year in 2016 for the first time two sets (Grade 7 and Grade 9) of examinations results were being announced jointly on December 23.
Using Mobile Mobile Phone:
Students can check for the 2017 grade 7 results using your Mobile Phone through the following procedure;
- 1. Open the message pad on your Mobile Phone
- 2. Type the Full Examination Number (Leave Space)
- 3. Type Examination Year (Leave Space)
- 4. Type Examination Grade and then
- 5. Send to 8383
- <<Exam Number>> <<SPACE>> <<G7>>
- 1450526585445 2017 G7 and send to 8383
The SMS Service is available on ZAMTEL, MTN and AIRTEL at a cost of Zambian kwacha 4 for each successful transmission.
Results from Examination Centres:
- Candidates are, however, advised to collect the Original Results Transcripts from the respective Examination Centres and NOT Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ) Secretariat or any Ministry of Education Offices.
Haile Selassie Avenue,Longacres
Lusaka, Zambia 10101Telephone :+260 21 1252544Management Service · Public & Government Service · Education